– Install Windows, MS Office, Drivers and other software to PC or laptop as standard.
– Install and trouble shoot for MS Outlook and webmail client.
– Connect peripheral devices (Printer, Scanner, Fax, and Photocopier) to pc or laptop and support users with trouble.
– Prepare PC and Laptop for new comer at Head Office and distribute user accounts to the user.
– Maintenance network, telephone cabling and telephone set. Support user on trouble with telephone set.
– Assist IT Manager/ IT Supervisor to deploy new setup of Servers, Network devices, POS.
– Periodic cleaning PC, laptop and peripheral device as schedule.
– Update IT technical guidance to IT intranet page.
– Propose to purchase IT parts and material for devices maintenance
– Repair PC, Laptop, Scanner, Fax..& Printer at our customer office.
– Maintenance OA, Printer, Computer, Laptop…
We only loooking for IT who can support to our customer to set up, maintenance all OA equipment, Computer, Laptop and printer…
* Work place:
HCM: 02 position
– At least 1 years work experience in the same field.
* Skills & Knowledge:
– Computer, laptop hardware experience.
– Installing Windows XP, Windows by USB, CD Ghost.
– English speaking, Good communication by English
– Work independently and problem solving skills.
* Characteristics & other requests:
– Organized, careful.
– Work under high pressure.
– Self-motivated, cheerful, practices teamwork, & mature.
– Positive behavior, willing to learn.
– Detail oriented.
– Are able to go out for working
We look forward to meeting you.